Microphone Cable - Right-Angle XLR3F to XLR3M, 15 ft
This Hosa® XLR microphone cable is perfect for connecting a 3Dio FS XLR or FS Pro II microphone to a preamp, stereo audio interface or mixing console. The rugged cable carries a balanced, mono signal from a 3-pin male XLR connector to a 3-pin female XLR connector. The female connector features a right-angle for low profile application; perfect for using a 3Dio microphone mounted above a camera system.
- Genuine Neutrik® connectors and world-class manufacturing combine to deliver outstanding performance
- Right-angle XLR3F allows access to outputs with minimal clearance
- Connectors: 3-Pin Male XLR to a Right-Angle 3-Pin Female XLR
- Length: 15 feet (4.6 m)
- Weight: 0.75 lbs (0.34 kg)
- 24 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
SKU: MXX-015RS | UPC: 728736052048
Shipping, Fulfillment & Delivery We are a small company and strive to fulfill orders as quickly as possible. During busy times, please allow up to several business days for order fulfillment. International Shipments (delivery address outside the U.S.) may be subject to import duties, value added taxes (VAT), and long customs clearance times. Tariff rates vary from country to country. 3Dio does not collect VAT on behalf of the customer. 3Dio is not responsible for payment of import taxes. Please check with your local customs agency for rates and more information.