3Dio Support Forum

Welcome to our new forum! If you have a question, we've got an answer.
Login to post a new question or topic.

Where Does 3Dio Ship?

• Audio Wizard
    Staff member

We ship ALL over the world! We offer great rates from DHL and UPS, our worldwide shipping parters. Transit time varies depending on the service you choose at checkout.

If you would like an accurate shipping estimate, simply add the items you wish to purchase to your cart and proceed to the checkout. After you enter your shipping address, our website will provide you real-time rate quotes.

Please note that we do not collect VAT and/or customs duties for any international shipments. VAT will be invoiced and collected by the shipping carrier prior to delivery.

• Where can I see and track the order?to know where it is 

• Audio Wizard
    Staff member

Hi @Antonio Revelo Arias,

Thank you for your question.

Shortly after an order is placed on our website, our team will fulfill your order. Once the order has been packed and shipped, we will send you a shipping confirmation email with a link to track the package. You can also find this tracking info in the My Account section of our website:

1. Click on the 'Login' or 'Account' icon in the upper right-hand corner of our website.
    2. Log into your account if you haven't already.
    3. Once in the My account section, click on the 'My Orders' tab.
    4. All of your orders will be listed. If the order has been shipped, a tracking number will appear. The tracking number links to the carrier's tracking page where you can view the most up-to-date information about your package.

3Dio fulfillment time varies. Please allow up to several business days for your order to be fulfilled and shipped.

I hope this info helps. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

~Brian
    3Dio Customer Care

• Audio Wizard
    Staff member

Hi @Amelia Smith,

Good question! We do not ship internationally via USPS due to the poor customer experience it provides. Once a package leaves the United States, the USPS no longer handles the package as it is handed off to a local delivery agency. Therefore, tracking information is limited and the transit times can be weeks or even months.

Because of this, we only ship internationally via UPS or DHL. Transit times vary depending on location, but typically DHL and UPS packages are delivered within 3 and 4 business days, respectively.

We do not collect VAT/customs duties during the checkout process on our website, but both DHL and UPS collect and invoice these charges on our behalf and the charges are due upon delivery.

I hope this information helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

~Brian
    3Dio Customer Care