3Dio Support Forum

Welcome to our new forum! If you have a question, we've got an answer.
Login to post a new question or topic.

What does Payment Status Voided mean?

• I assume that's bad and why wasn't I emailed? There is no phone number to call either. What is the issue?

• Audio Wizard
    Staff member

Hi @Meh 

If you received an email stating that your order was canceled, it is due to a potentially fraudulent transaction. We take our customers personal information and payment information very seriously. We use fraud detection software to ensure the protection of our customer's information. If the software flags an order as being potentially fraudulent, we will cancel the order and void the authorized transaction.

If your order has been cancelled due to potential fraud, we are very sorry for the inconvenience. As an alternative, you may also try placing an order on Amazon, Reverb, Adorama, or with one of our international resellers.

I hope this information helps. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

~Brian
    3Dio Customer Care

• Hi @3Dio . My order got cancelled as well. I cannot really place an order at Amazon & Reverb. Adorama is currently on backorder. Is there any other way to buy from your website?

• Audio Wizard
    Staff member

Hello @G V,

I apologize for the inconvenience. The Amazon and Reverb listings are now back in stock.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best,
    ~Brian