This 3 ft Hosa® Pro XLR microphone cable is perfect for short-length connections with a 3Dio FS XLR or FS Pro II microphone to a digital recorder, camera or stereo audio interface. The cable carries a balanced, mono signal with a 3-pin male XLR connector to a 3-pin female XLR connector.
- Engineered to deliver years of rock-solid reliability
- High-quality components combined with world-class manufacturing
- Silver-plated REAN® connectors by Neutrik® AG for superior signal transfer
- 20 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for a louder, clearer signal
- 90% OFC braided shield for a higher signal to noise ratio
- Connectors: 3-Pin Male XLR to 3-Pin Female XLR
- Length: 3 feet (0.91 m)
- Weight: 0.31 lbs (141 g)
SKU: HMIC-003 | UPC: 728736050082
Note: The 3Dio FS XLR & FS Pro II models have two (2) XLR outputs, therefore we recommend purchasing two (2) XLR cables.
Shipping, Fulfillment & Delivery We are a small company and strive to fulfill orders as quickly as possible. During busy times, please allow up to several business days for order fulfillment. International Shipments (delivery address outside the U.S.) may be subject to import duties, value added taxes (VAT), and long customs clearance times. Tariff rates vary from country to country. 3Dio does not collect VAT on behalf of the customer. 3Dio is not responsible for payment of import taxes. Please check with your local customs agency for rates and more information.