Stereo Splitter Cable - 3.5mm TRS to Dual 1/4in TS - 3 ft
This Hosa® 3-foot, 3.5mm stereo splitter cable is great for connecting any 3Dio FS series microphone to a stereo audio interface or mixing console. The cable carries a stereo, unbalanced signal from a 3.5mm connection and splits it into two mono 1/4 connectors.
- Designed to connect an audio device with a 3.5mm stereo output to pro audio gear with unbalanced 1/4" inputs
- The 1/4" connectors are labeled "Tip"(L) and "Ring"(R) representing the "T & R" of the TRS 3.5mm connector. The sleeve "S" carries the ground signal.
- Connectors: 3.5mm TRS connector to dual 1/4" TS connectors
- Length: 3 feet (0.91m)
- Weight: 0.2 lbs (91g)
- Nickel-plated plugs for rugged durability and efficient signal transfer
- Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
- OFC spiral shield for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility