Stereo Splitter Cable - 3.5mm TRS to Dual 1/4in TS, 3 ft
This Hosa® 3-foot, 3.5mm stereo splitter cable is great for connecting any 3Dio FS series microphone to a stereo audio interface or mixing console. The cable carries a stereo, unbalanced signal from a 3.5mm connection and splits it into two mono 1/4 connectors.
- Designed to connect an audio device with a 3.5mm stereo output to pro audio gear with unbalanced 1/4" inputs
- The 1/4" connectors are labeled "Tip"(L) and "Ring"(R) representing the "T & R" of the TRS 3.5mm connector. The sleeve "S" carries the ground signal.
- Connectors: 3.5mm TRS connector to dual 1/4" TS connectors
- Length: 3 feet (0.91m)
- Weight: 0.2 lbs (91g)
- Nickel-plated plugs for rugged durability and efficient signal transfer
- Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
- OFC spiral shield for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility
SKU: CMP-153 | UPC: 728736013315
Shipping, Fulfillment & Delivery We are a small company and strive to fulfill orders as quickly as possible. During busy times, please allow up to several business days for order fulfillment. International Shipments (delivery address outside the U.S.) may be subject to import duties, value added taxes (VAT), and long customs clearance times. Tariff rates vary from country to country. 3Dio does not collect VAT on behalf of the customer. 3Dio is not responsible for payment of import taxes. Please check with your local customs agency for rates and more information.