Pro Microphone Cable XLR3F to XLR3M, 25 ft
This 25 ft Hosa® Pro XLR microphone cable is perfect for longer connections with a 3Dio FS XLR or FS Pro II microphone to a digital recorder, stereo audio interface, or mixing console. The cable carries a balanced, mono signal with a 3-pin male XLR connector to a 3-pin female XLR connector.
- Engineered to deliver years of rock-solid reliability
- High-quality components combined with world-class manufacturing
- Silver-plated REAN® connectors by Neutrik AG® for superior signal transfer
- 20 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for a louder, clearer signal
- 90% OFC braided shield for a higher signal to noise ratio
- Connectors: 3-Pin Male XLR to 3-Pin Female XLR
- Length: 25 feet (7.62 m)
- Weight: 1.26 lbs (0.57 kg)
SKU: HMIC-025 | UPC: 728736050112
Note: The 3Dio FS XLR & FS Pro II models have two (2) XLR outputs and therefore we recommend purchasing two (2) XLR cables.
Shipping, Fulfillment & Delivery
We are a small company and strive to fulfill orders as quickly as possible. During busy times, please allow up to several business days for order fulfillment. International Shipments (delivery address outside the U.S.) may be subject to import duties, value added taxes (VAT), and long customs clearance times. Tariff rates vary from country to country. 3Dio does not collect VAT on behalf of the customer. 3Dio is not responsible for payment of import taxes. Please check with your local customs agency for rates and more information.